CTG Administrative Assistant Pharma Industry in Whippany, New Jersey
Title: Administrative Assistant Pharma Industry
Job Number: 18202386
CTG is is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work at their clients site in Whippany, NJ. This is a 12 month contract position with the potential to extend longer.
Pharmacovigilance Device, Product Quality & Consumer Safety consists of a group that manages safety aspects of product quality issues and product technical complaints, a group that is responsible for setting up safety standards, processes and procedures for medical devices and two therapeutic area groups that are responsible for risk management activities for consumer health products.
Provide Pharmacovigilance Device, Product Quality & Consumer Safety administrative and office support activities for supervisors and/or departments to facilitate an efficient operation of the organization and its related areas.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily administrative assistance including: Correspondence, phone coverage, presentation materials, training/meeting coordination/scheduling, processing purchase requisitions, expense report/travel support.
• Calls on past experience and insight into manager’s working style and preferences to independently take action to manage daily activities, calendar, interactions with customers, clients, colleagues, etc. on behalf of the manager.
• Prepares reports and other documents, without direction, using independent thought and a thorough understanding of key information elements; obtains needed data or feedback from multiple sources to ensure accurate reporting.
• Researches, analyzes, and provides feedback on issues, policies and procedures to ensure management and the function is informed and aligned with corporate directives; may investigate issues and develop and implement solutions to prevent recurrence; may assist in developing, implementing and monitoring internal operating systems and procedures.
• Makes recommendations for changes and leads the implementation of processes and/or projects to continuously improve functional administration and communication; facilitates cross-functional communication to achieve objectives
• Plans, prioritizes, and organizes diversified workloads for self and others balancing multiple priorities ensuring that actions are aligned with priorities.
• Arranges meetings and / or community events on or off site including ensuring contracts are in place and acting as point person for event planning (including catering).
• Adheres to a strict policy of confidentiality by maintaining confidentiality at all times.
• May manage and provide training/technical support for relevant SharePoint Sites.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent with a minimum of 2 years’ of relevant experience or Associate’s degree with 0 years’ experience
Skill & Competency Requirements:
• High level of expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite, with particular fluency in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Calendar, and Sharepoint is required
• Strong interpersonal skills; experienced and comfortable interacting with executive management
• Ability to manage multiple competing and complex priorities
• Highly organized and detail oriented with a high degree of poise and discretion
• Able to work with employees at all levels of the organization and ability to adapt style to different cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to coordinate cross functionally and constructively manage conflicts
Preferences/Plus to Have:
• Previous experience with Concur and SAP
• Prior experience in a large global corporate environment is a strong plus
This position is compensated at $20-$22 per hour on a W-2 hourly basis (no C2C or 1099's). Compensation is based on experience, etc.
Apply below or send your resume to Holly Wilson at holly.wilson @ctg.com. Please reference job 18202386/B-2269 in the subject line.
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Administrative Assistance