Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Associate Manager/ Manager Regulatory Affairs Business Operations in Tarrytown, New York
Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
The Associate Manager / Manager, Regulatory Affairs Business Operations position requires a strong team member who can combine financial analysis, vendor / contract management, continuous improvement and project management experience. This individual will play a significant role in the delivery of the Regulatory Affairs Business Operations mission, goals, and objectives.
Provides business operations support to the Regulatory Affairs organization, including but not limited to:
• Partner with Finance, Accounting, and Procurement to ensure regulatory operational challenges are resolved
• Develop and monitor financial and operational metrics to support business decision-making
• Management of headcount tracking, monitoring, and reporting
• Provide project management support and, as assigned, act as project management lead for various initiatives
• Manage functional vendor contracts, including initiation, review, reconciliation, and reporting
• Partner with internal stakeholders in analyzing and reviewing processes and procedures for improvement
• Identify, prioritize, resolve and escalate operational issues as appropriate
• Provide logistical support and coordination for regulatory activities involving HCPs and KOLs
• Establish and standardize project management methodologies, processes, templates and tools to ensure integration across relevant Regulatory Affairs business functions
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related discipline. MBA a plus
• Minimum of four (4) years of relevant and progressive experience in business operations management
• Demonstrated ability to develop tactical project plans and timelines and lead teams to complete project milestones and objectives on time and within budget
• Demonstrated ability to identify, manage and mitigate operational risk
• Quantitative aptitude and ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Excellent leadership skills
• Unrelenting dedication to delivering results
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
• Self-starting motivation and entrepreneurial spirit
• Desire to work in a quickly changing, fast-paced environment
• PMP Certification desirable
• Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels across the organization
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.
To all agencies: Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Regeneron about this opening. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee at Regeneron via-email, the internet or in any form and/or method will be deemed the sole property of Regeneron, unless such search firms/employment agencies were engaged by Regeneron for this position and a valid agreement with Regeneron is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Regeneron agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.