Belcan Avionics Systems Engineer in Shelton, Connecticut
Avionics Systems Engineer
Job Number: 280307
Category: ENG - Software SBU
Description: An Avionics Systems & Cybersecurity Engineer job in Stratford, CT is currently available at Belcan. This is a direct job with full benefits. To be considered, you will need at least a BS in Systems, Electrical, or Aerospace Engineering (or similar). Daily duties include orchestrating cybersecurity requirements development. You will be the coordinating the efforts of both internal and external customer engineering groups, tracking execution schedules, and generating technical requirements.
Avionics Systems & Cybersecurity Engineer job duties:
• Coordinate Cybersecurity requirements development effort
• Track schedule execution & deliverables
• Generate technical requirements
• BS or MS (preffered) in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or a related technical field
• Five years of experience with avionics and/or cybersecurity within aerospace
• Knowledgeable and experienced with Security Control Frameworks
• A general knowledge of military avionic electronic equipment
• Experience developing requirements within the IBM Rational DOORS environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship or Permanent Residence is required
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Demonstrated excellence in communication skills
• Ability to convey technical concepts to a both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work in both a team-oriented environment and independently
• Experience in managing multi-discipline projects
If you are interested in this job in Stratford, CT, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Shelton , CT
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart