PepsiCo Talent Management in Purchase, New York
The Talent Management Intern will work with the Global Talent Assessment and Development team and assist in the design and implementation of PepsiCo’s global talent review and succession process, including: developing and deploying tools, systems solutions, data-based insights and metrics useful for making day-to-day and long-term talent decisions; managing the data and analytics and creating compelling insights for game planning and slate review meetings; and partnering with OD/HR professionals across the enterprise to build capability and execute the agenda. The intern will also help in supporting PepsiCo’s assessment (e.g., Hogan/360 feedback) and development (e.g., individual development plans) agendas led by colleagues on the same team.
* Succession Planning: Designing and delivering new digital global process, including templates, tools, system solutions and capability.
* Data Management & Analysis: Tracking and analyzing movement, new experiences and bench sufficiency for key target populations and roles.
* Systems: Partnering with HR Operations team and vendors to build and align HR Systems and reporting tools/databases to PepsiCo’s talent management processes, including the design and integration of new forms, reporting, and scorecards.
About the Organization:
PepsiCo is a global food and beverage leader with net revenues of more than $65 billion and a product portfolio that includes 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in global retail sales. Our main businesses - Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi-Cola - make hundreds of foods and beverages that are loved throughout the world. PepsiCo’s people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for our people and our planet which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo’s promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages from treats to healthy eats; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment by conserving energy and water and reducing our packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support and invest in the local communities in which we operate.
* Completed Master's or pursuing PhD in Industrial-Organizational Psychology or related field (PhD candidates preferred)
* Previous consulting experience (internal or external); talent management/ workforce analytics/ survey research experience preferred
* Excellent database management and statistical analysis skills. Strong attention to detail
* High level of technical / system acumen: Experience working with HR systems preferred (e.g., SAP, SuccessFactors)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
* Expert knowledge of SPSS, Excel and PowerPoint. Proficiency in Tableau or other data visualization software
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy