PepsiCo Sr Director, Global Digital Value Chain (DVC) in Purchase, New York
The successful candidate will be responsible for setting the overall transformation strategy for Digital across the global supply chain and building a business case for Digital Value Creation. The DVC Senior Director will define new technology solutions, pilot solutions in partnership with sector supply chains, and accelerate the implementation of DVC agenda.
This role will be responsible for leading dedicated global ops and IT delivery teams focused on DVC, as well as Sector teams leveraging common enablers across Plan, Make, Move systems to deliver the business value.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Define new global manufacturing and supply chain solutions to facilitate rapid development of digital supply chain through disruptive technology advancement
* Sets overall DVC transformation strategy for PepsiCo supply chain
* Structures and leads the DVC transformation - vision, goals, roadmap, workplans, barrier-removal
* Manages portfolio of innovations - sets priorities, balance resources
* Leads DVC in PepsiCo planning / budgeting / implementation processes
* Leverage DVC common enablers to deliver business value
* Define new productivity solutions that will transform PepsiCo’s supply chain
* Coordinates all DVC transformational activities across BIS and Busines
* Leads the evaluation of new concepts through transformation labs and POCs
* Integrates transformation agenda into the sector PSP and AOP
* Overall DVC program management, ensuring global compatibility and benefit delivery
* Supports field level development and replication
* Ensures strategy is communicated to effectively drive alignment and focus to sectors and region teams
* Engage with Global business and IT leaders on key DSD transactional capability building as well as enhanced functionality by sector to transform the business and deliver productivity targets
* Technical degree in Engineering or closely related area with MBA (preferred).
* 15+ years in senior leadership roles in Operations, Supply Chain Management, implementing systems and technologies. Digital transformation (foundational and business planning and execution applications).
* 5+ years in food and beverage industry as well as Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
* Business mindset with strong financial system understanding.
* Experience in multiple regions, businesses with understanding of global business in developed and developing markets.
* Clear evidence of leading innovation, successful change and cultural transformation.
* Strong background in program management and project engineering methodologies and processes with experience in continuous improvement tools: Lean, Six Sigma, or other.
* Demonstrated success in driving strategic agenda through cross functional, highly matrixed organization with ability to influence senior stakeholders.
* High integrity and able to build trusting relationships with ability to lead, inspire and manage technical and non-technical partners
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Category: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy