Rose International INC Analyst in Purchase, New York
Position Title: Analyst
Position Number: 280068
Location: Purchase, NY
Desired Skill Set:
Social Media, Digital Communications, Copy Writing, Analysis
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.”
Title: Digital Communications Analyst
Location: Purchase, NY, USA, 10577
Start Date: 04/09/2018
End Date: 12/31/2018
Digital Community Manager
The digital community manager is responsible for the community management for “Always On” channels including .com and corporate social channels. This role requires some night and weekend work.
The Digital Communications Analyst will be responsible for the following:
• Lead the day-to-day community management across Corporate owned social channels.
o Includes: monitoring channels, posting content, developing community responses, identifying engagement opportunities and daily responses.
• Assist in the content creation process, leading the routing and approval workflow with key stakeholders.
• Assist reactive social media response development and other duties, as assigned.
• Support the management of .com by daily site maintenance and editing and adding new content to ensure the site is up to date.
• Partner closely with consumer relations to enhance the process and develop community responses.
• Use social media management and listening software to manage channels
• Participate in identifying and executing periodic projects that improve the experience across always on touch points
• Manage digital team’s project status document and content calendars
• 1-3 years of experience in social media.
• Must have passion for social media.
• Excellent copywriting skills.
• Comfortable with the nature of social media being an “always on” channel.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail.
• Collaborative and willing to work with multiple internal and external teams.
• Strong customer service understanding.
• Basic understanding of digital development processes and / or experience with basic web publishing tools such as WordPress.
• Self-starter with ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business or marketing
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)