Instrumentation Laboratory Production Operator I in Orangeburg, New York
Founded in 1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions for Critical Care and Hemostasis testing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our dedication to innovation and quality. We’re passionate about providing medical professionals the most valuable and complete solutions to enhance patient care.
As an integral part of Werfen, a global healthcare company dedicated to delivering the highest quality in vitro diagnostic products, IL is supported by significant resources, outstanding scientific expertise and a tremendous knowledge base. IL is headquartered in Bedford, MA, USA.
Performs basic filling and packaging functions, and formulations as required, in support of Coagulation, Clinical Chemistry and Critical Care product lines; uses automated and manual methods in accordance with established Quality standards and cGMP's
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains all production areas in a clean and orderly manner which is consistent with Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Completes work orders in an accurate, complete and detailed manner.
• Performs all duties assigned in safe manner consistent with Company safety policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Completes all required records, reports, logs, documentation, etc., in an accurate and detailed manner.
• Maintains quality standards and maintains production pace.
• Immediately notifies team leaders or senior packaging personnel of all anomalies and requests assistance whenever production or quality issues arise.
Minimum Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent with one year experience in a production/manufacturing environment.
If you are interested in constantly learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to submit your resume or CV.
Instrumentation Laboratory appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V