Instrumentation Laboratory Formulation Tech I in Orangeburg, New York
Formulation Tech I
Feb 7, 2018
Founded in 1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions for Critical Care and Hemostasis testing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our dedication to innovation and quality. We’re passionate about providing medical professionals the most valuable and complete solutions to enhance patient care.
As an integral part of Werfen, a global healthcare company dedicated to delivering the highest quality in vitro diagnostic products, IL is supported by significant resources, outstanding scientific expertise and a tremendous knowledge base. IL is headquartered in Bedford, MA, USA.
Performs formulations of Clinical Chemistry, Co-Oximeter, and/or Coagulation controls and reagents
using various automated and manual techniques. Formulations are to be performed in accordance with established Quality standards and GMP requirements
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintains production area in a clean and orderly manner which is consistent with Good Manufacturing Practices
• Performs tank clean out, sterilization, and maintenance
• Operates centrifuges, filtration equipment, pH meter, refractometer, balances, and all other equipment needed for production
• Prepares glassware, filters, and any other production materials needed for production runs
• Reviews and understands team Standard Operating Procedures
• Performs all duties assigned in safe manner consistent with Company safety policies
• Assists in all areas of department as needed and as directed by senior personnel or team leader
• Performs all other duties as assigned by manager
Minimum Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
High School Diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in constantly learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to submit your resume or CV.
Instrumentation Laboratory appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V