Instrumentation Laboratory Artwork Graphics Designer in Orangeburg, New York
Founded in 1959, Instrumentation Laboratory (IL) is a global leader in the development, manufacturing and distribution of diagnostic solutions for Critical Care and Hemostasis testing. Our success comes from a specific focus in these rapidly evolving diagnostic areas, our commitment to customers, and our dedication to innovation and quality. We’re passionate about providing medical professionals the most valuable and complete solutions to enhance patient care.
As an integral part of Werfen, a global healthcare company dedicated to delivering the highest quality in vitro diagnostic products, IL is supported by significant resources, outstanding scientific expertise and a tremendous knowledge base. IL is headquartered in Bedford, MA, USA.
The Graphics Designer position entails working closely with Marketing and Operations to revise and release Product Packaging and Labeling Artwork (vial labels, box labels and cartons), and Product Inserts (Instructions for Use) in accordance with regulatory requirements, standards, and Instrumentation Laboratory procedures. The candidate must have expertise with graphics generation and editing, using state of the art graphics tools (ex. Adobe Photoshop). The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects and meet established timelines working in a fast paced, deadline driven organization.
Skills & Capabilities:
• Possess strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Possess ability to work in conjunction with other disciplines and departments across the organization.
• Demonstrate proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Possess ability to work independently with strong attention to detail.
• Possess ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
• Possess ability to thoroughly evaluate, clearly understand and communicate all aspects of assigned project.
• Be accountable for the identification, reporting, and development of resolutions for problems.
• Ability to deal with wide variety of cross-functional quality related functions.
Min Knowledge & Experience required for the position:
• BA/BS degree in a technical field is required.
• Minimum 5 years experience as an Artwork Graphics Designer in a regulated industry.
• Prior experience working in the medical device or pharmaceutical field is preferred.
If you are interested in constantly learning and being challenged on a daily basis we encourage you to submit your resume or CV.
Instrumentation Laboratory appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V