Panasonic Business Analyst (Amazon) Intern (Summer 2018) in Newark, New Jersey
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You’ll Get to Do:
• Intern to analyze Amazon sell thru data, especially as it relates to patterns of retail price fluctuations, OOS effects on future sell thru, etc.
• Analyze ordering patterns as they relate to their VC sell thru forecasts
• Analyze their sell thru & ordering behavior on models classified as “low profit” so as to make recommendations on how to use the data to improve planning
• Analyze their reactive behavior to forecast revisions, as it relates to how much time does it take them to react to increase/decrease their own forecasts based on the reality of actual sell thru.
What You’ll Bring:
- Person must be able to articulate their research & associated research conclusions to SCM manager team
Other Requirements :
- Ideally, candidate should have strong analytical skills & good knowledge of Excel
What We Offer:
Family like environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
Collaborative culture that thrives on innovation and new ideas
Rewards and recognition for great achievements
Growth opportunities for career development
Flexible work arrangements to help balance life and work
Competitive benefits and compensation package
Panasonic Consumer Electronics Company (PCEC) is a division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation. The company offers a wide range of consumer solutions including products from 4K Smart TVs, Entertainment products, LUMIX Digital Cameras, Camcorders, Home Appliances, Cordless Phones, Beauty and Grooming products and more. In Interbrand’s 2013 Annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, the Panasonic brand ranked number four, the highest ranked electronics brand in the report.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.