Ricoh Americas Corporation Strategic Channel Mgr - Franchise Print (Northeast Region) in New York, New York
The Strategic Channel Manager is responsible for sales and program management including business development strategy, field sales execution and revenue plan attainment for defined strategic channels within Ricoh's Graphic Communications industry sales vertical. This position is part of the Ricoh Commercial and Industrial Printing Group (CIPG). The GC-SCM must have a solid track record of results in strategic sales and a minimum of five years strategic channel or vertical sales/sales management experience. The SCM will report directly to the Manager of Strategic Channels.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for hardware, software and professional services revenue plan attainment within defined strategic channel assignment
- Strategic channel assignment may include but is not limited to National Franchise Print organizations, Franchise Signs and Banners organizations and Ricoh Re-Seller Partners.
- Strategy ownership and collaboration with field sales to penetrate and win the defined Top 25 Zero Base Accounts (ZBA) within assignment. Continuous focus to developing targeted customer lists in order to drive activity in the field in the areas of greatest opportunity.
- Drive a sales channel of Graphic Communications Sales Managers (GC-SM) and Graphic Communications Sales Executives (GC-SE) within assignment to focus and achieve revenue and placement targets within defined strategic channel
- Co-develop with senior leadership a comprehensive strategic channel business plan including go-to-market strategy, sales coverage model and field execution strategies with a focus to growing market share
- Works directly with GC senior sales leadership to drive a disciplined sales management process that ensures field sales execution and achievement of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Collaborates with sales and marketing executive leadership team on product positioning and pricing strategies for equipment, software and aftermarket.
- Provides field level input to senior leadership to help position RICOH as the leader in the market for production workflow solutions within the defined strategic channels
- Directly interfaces at a field level with both Ricoh and Reseller Partner personnel to monitor account specific activities, address conflict, provide support and manage the defined registration process on a deal-to-deal basis
- Based on defined strategic channel assignment manages the De-Registration Process that has been defined for Reseller Partners
- Responsible for participating in key Industry events to support the strategic channels including national conventions and sales kick-offs Ensures successful execution of customer and rep incentives and provides ongoing input and feedback to Senior Sales Leadership. Develops and manages strategies and programs targeted at profitable MIF replacement and expansion in the field, and drives actions to ensure success.
- Defines opportunities for directed marketing campaigns that will create awareness and demand.
- Works with Sales Training, drives development and execution of field level training
- Develops new opportunities by understanding market segmentation and builds strategies for RICOH penetration in target markets
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree required, Master's Degree preferred or equivalent experience in related field.
- Must have 5-10 years sales and/or sales management experience with a minimum of 5 years strategic and solution selling experience to high-level executives
- Proven track record in sales and/or management of Major, National or Global Accounts
- Proven track record in the defined Strategic Channel or Vertical. Experience and proven track record of results with National Franchise Print and Reseller organizations preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Ability and proven track record in matrix management
- Must be experienced in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives
- Must have a successful history of managing sales activities/strategies, while organizing/executing with many resources.
- Need extensive experience in penetrating large non-user or zero base accounts (ZBA) in the Graphic Communications / Commercial Print space.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.