Robert Half Accountemps Sr. Accountant in NEW YORK, New York
Accountemps is looking for a Senior Accountant for a great long term temporary-to-fulltime opportunity. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This Senior Accountant opportunity is located in the New York, New York area and will offer a great you a great professional experience along with attractive compensation. The ideal Senior Accountant will be someone seeking to succeed in a challenging environment and who has demonstrated success doing so before. Apply today!
For immediate consideration please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience with ERP systems
- Proficient at analyzing financial data and promptly creating accurate reports
- Credit collections experience
- Deep understanding of accounts receivable
- Proven knowledge of payroll
- Solid understanding of bank reconciliations
- General familiarity with Intacct
- Expense reports experience highly desired
- Practical knowledge of Workforce Time Attendance
- Foundational knowledge in billing
- Well-founded grasp of Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
- Strong analytical, communication, and leadership skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- 5+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans