Ricoh Americas Corporation Facilities Coordinator supporting IBM location in New York, New York
Responsible for assisting in the daily management of assigned facility. The facility Coordinator will monitor vendors for performance adherences, ensure the safety and security policies. Perform weekly facility inspection tours. Supervise projects, office moves and other company events as required. Facility Coordinator will work independently at times with various business units to maintain an acceptable work environment that meets occupants' expectations and operational requirements.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facility Management Support
- Supports facility in maintaining daily operational functions.
- Maintains daily routine functions to include work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, resolving facility related issues, lending support as required to other business groups.
- Interacts with both contracted vendors and facility management and occupants.
- Works independently and supervises projects, company events and facility related program launches.
- Infrastructure Support
- Conducts weekly /monthly facility tours and inspections to identify potential issues and ensures all mechanical systems are functioning properly. Reports malfunctions and assists in scheduling repairs as required.
- Maintains all compliances codes, provides input for monthly reports.
- Maintains facility recycling programs, shredding operations, copier paper distribution ,
- Performs light maintenance duties, light bulb replacement, minor plumbing repairs, painting, carpet repairs and maintain key management system.
- Works with business unit in assessing seating and layout needs.
- Coordinates and schedules Project/Office reconfiguration moves. Interfaces with IT, Telecom, Contractors, Building inspectors, Various Trades, Business Unit Management, and possibly other related project services such as Custodial, Packing Crates Provider etc
- Assists and supports build out projects.
- Performs weekly/monthly safety inspections. Assists vendor with Fire Tests
- Assists in 911 emergency calls
- Reports all safety issues and or makes arrangements for corrective actions.
- Assists in maintaining environmental policies.
- Maintains recycling programs
- Supports annual audits and inspections.
- Vendor Management
- Interfaces with contracted vendors to ensure service levels are maintained and policy adherences. Facility Coordinator will coordinate schedules, service calls and validate work order completions for invoice payment approvals by the Facility Manager.
- Monitors contractors performance, addresses quality/workmanship issues and reports any concerns.
- Inventory Tracking
- Tracks, maintains and orders consumable items to include, coffee supplies, office supplies, janitorial supplies, replacement bulbs and other facility related items. Documents delivery of items, monitors backorders, validates invoice for payment approvals by management.
- Assists Facility manager in monitoring tracking and conducting physical assets inventories and disposition of assets.
- Maintains furniture in good state of repair per office standards.
- Performs all other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- Valid Drivers' License required
- Minimum 2 -3 years building services related experience
- Technical Understanding of Mechanical Systems
- Trade School desirable.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.