Shutterstock Director, Global Growth Marketing - Europe in New York, New York
The Director, Global Growth Marketing will be responsible for driving global growth through various paid media channels. The successful candidate will use an analytical, data-driven approach to testing new channels and optimizing current tactics, s/he will be current on the latest technologies and trends in performance marketing with a track record of driving demand in large scale.
The ideal candidate will have significant Data Driven Marketing experience. S/he will be an accomplished leader who has led teams that drove growth in fast-paced environments.
- Manage and optimize eCommerce Lead Generation program including qualification and conversion.
- Find a combination of media that will enable the marketer to acquire customers from Europe.
- Help develop strategic direction for media planning and buying across Digital, Social, Affiliate and Word-Of-Mouth marketing campaign.
- Develop and execute Europe growth strategy through the following channels:
- Lead Generation Program, Affiliate, Display, Social Media, 3rd Party Emails, Co-Reg
- Report key marketing analytics, tracking and testing data to key stakeholders
- Partner with Creative for development of marketing collateral to target Europe customers
- Recommend and help implement marketing technologies and vendors that will help to drive efficiencies and profitability
- Minimum of 10+ years experience in digital marketing related to Europe region
- Strong communication skills and data driven
- Ability to build strategic plans and execute against them
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and experience leading through change
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to operates successfully in a cross-functional environment
- Show clear, logic-based decision-making with a sense of urgency around meeting business objectives
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related field, MBA preferred
Shutterstock, Inc. (NYSE: SSTK), directly and through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, vectors, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of over 350,000 contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week, and currently has more than 180 million images and more than 9 million video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world and customers in more than 150 countries. The company also owns Bigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom, a custom content creation platform, Offset, a high-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curated royalty-free music library; and Rex Features, a premier source of editorial images for the world's media.
For more information, please visit www.shutterstock.com and follow Shutterstock on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V