The Jewish Board Data Administrator in New York, New York
The Jewish Board is looking for a Data Administrator! The ideal candidate will be an Excel guru and have a true passion for business intelligence and analysis. S/he will support the Quality Outcomes Department through the management of data and related information as well as overall organization: managing multiple systems, planning, tracking and trending of outcomes, quality improvement, quality management and practice improvement work. If you are a self-starter, interested in conceptualizing information in new and exciting ways to drive outcomes this may be the job for you!
Under the direction of the Quality Outcomes Senior Director, and with input from the department managers and data analyst, the Data Administrator is responsible for data attainment, tracking and some analysis and report development. The data administrator integrates data from multiple internal and external sys tems, including several electronic case records and government databases, and develops functionality to enhance the ability of agency staff to access and understand metrics. In addition, the Data Administrator supports the Quality Outcome team by coordinating information for trending and reporting, and other supports for department success.
* A bachelor’s degree with coursework related to data management, data analysis, statistics, and survey design preferred. MS degree in public health, public administration or related field preferred.
* Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, ability to engage staff collaboratively at all levels of the agency. Ability to understand clinical service delivery at both micro and macro levels.
* Organized with an ability to work independently to complete projects.
* Excellent writing and presentation; listening, analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excel lent quantitative data analysis; ability to work with both structured and unstructured data
* Excel, Access, Crystal reporting application experience preferred but not required
* Proficiency with business intelligence software, (Tableau) and managing queries (SQL) preferred but not required
* Must possess strong skills in project management, business and clinical process redesign.
* Must be a skilled decision-maker that works proactively in an outcome focused environment.
* Prior work experience in a related field is of benefit