PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC Advisory Manager, Analytics and Model Risk (Multiple Positions) in New York, New York
Advisory Manager, Analytics and Model Risk (Multiple Positions), PricewaterhouseCoopers Advisory Services LLC, New York, NY. Help clients understand and address their enterprise risk and regulatory profile. Advise clients on overall management and performance of their business, with a focus in compliance management, business continuity, risk and governance, and treasury management. Lead and supervise professional teams focused on executing Data Analytics projects within the Financial Services sector. Utilize financial and econometric modeling; credit risk models, mortgage prepayment models, and complex discounted cash flow models. Demonstrate in-depth technical expertise. Establish and maintain client relationships and professional networks.
40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri, 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Must have a Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 5 years of post-bachelor's, progressive related work experience; OR a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Statistics, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or a related field, plus 3 years of related work experience.
Must have at least one year of experience with each of the following:
- Developing quantitative data analysis and data mining solutions in support of forensic investigations and litigation or in response to regulatory compliance-related inquiries;
- Developing rules to detect fraudulent or non-compliant transactions, preparing statistical and economic impact analyses, and developing executive-level reports/dashboards to summarize results;
- Conducting relational database management system (RDBMS) design and development, requirements analysis, software vendor selection, integration customization, and tuning of anti-fraud, compliance, anti-money laundering (AML) and risk-management technology;
- Conducting query performance and tuning, using Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, or SAS; and
- Using scripting languages, including Perl, Python, and Visual Basic.
Travel up to 80% is required.
Please apply by mail, referencing Job Code NY1659, Attn: HR SSC/Talent Management, 4040 West Boy Scout Boulevard, Tampa, FL 33607.