Ennead Architects LLP Accounting Clerk in New York, New York
Ennead Architects (www.ennead.com), an internationally recognized architecture firm, is looking for an Accounting Clerk with 1-3 years of experience in accounting.
• Processing of accounts payable invoices and related disbursements
• Processing of accounts receivable and related cash receipts
• Monthly reconciliation of credit card statements to employee expense reports
• Maintenance of paper and electronic files of all of the above
• Bright college graduates with a good understanding of accounting
• 1-3 years of experience in a related position
• Friendly, outgoing personality with strong organizational, collaboration and communication skills
• Working knowledge of accounting system software and Excel
• Great time management
• Sense of humor and good people skills
How to apply:
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com, as well as go to http://www.ennead.com/employment and submit the Applicant ID, Veteran Self-ID, and Disability Self-ID Forms with your materials.
In addition, please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are legally authorized to work in the US, or if you will now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status).
The firm is an equal opportunity employer and complies with applicable local, state and federal fair employment practices laws. The firm gives equal opportunity and consideration to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, creed, age, disability which is unrelated to the individual’s ability to perform the duties of a particular job or position, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws.