PNC Vice President - Solebury IR in New York City, New York
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
1P0064 VP - Solebury IR
Responsible for direct management of client relationships, provides strategic advisory services to CEOs, CFOs and Investor Relations Officers at publicly traded companies, or companies in the process of going public, and managing their relationships with the buy and sell side.
Works directly with the senior team in the prospecting of new business and the strategic development and execution of client IR programs. Targets incremental opportunities for research coverage and new potential shareholders for clients. Reviews competitor/peer financial and business developments.
Serves as primary contact with clients' senior management teams. Prepares reports and analysis for client detailing positioning in the market place. Creates, develops, and manages Investor Relations materials, reports and analysis, and Investor Relations plan and calendar.
Proactively interacts with investment community to develop and manage effective relationships with counterparts on both the buy side and sell side.
Provides senior insight to junior team working on client accounts.
NY - New York City
Vice President - Solebury IR
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
NY419 - STC New York - 740 Broadway
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
NY - New York City
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Business Acumen - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge, insight, and understanding of business concepts, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Analytical Thinking - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Leadership - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of, and ability to use strategies and skills to enlist others in setting, embracing and achieving objectives.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Extensive Experience
- Ability to design, implement and execute CRM business processes and associated applications.
Market Research - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use tools and techniques for collecting, collating and analyzing information on existing or potential markets in order to meet market needs.
Marketing Strategy and Positioning - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to use business models to develop and implement marketing strategies, objectives, and tactics as well as establishing a communications plan.
Customer Experience Management. - Extensive Experience
- Implements the strategies and techniques used to ensure that customers have a positive experience with the organization and its products and services at every touch point.
Industry Knowledge - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Teamwork - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of teamwork; ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Selling. - Extensive Experience
- Applies knowledge of banking products and services to meet customer needs and enable them to achieve their financial goals. Identifies prospecting approaches to identify potential customers and create opportunities to sell financial solutions and ideas to customers.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Vice President within PNC's Solebury Trout Investor Relations organization, you will be based in New York City, NY.