Capital One Sr. Coordinator, Wire Authentication Services - Melville, NY in Melville, New York
Melville 2 (22068), United States of America, Melville, New York
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Sr. Coordinator, Wire Authentication Services - Melville, NY
Senior Coordinator, Commercial Payment Operations - Melville, NY
As a Senior Coordinator in Commercial Payment Operations you will execute activities in a fast-paced, multi-function, multi-team operation tasked with delivering an exceptional end-to-end payments experience for our customers.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Reviews and processes incoming/outgoing wire requests.
· Approves wire transfers and related transactions
· Contacts customers for wire authorization
· Fulfills various requests related to customer payment requests
· Researches and resolves a wide variety of issues and queries using independent judgment with little or no assistance
· Follows direction and execute tasks efficiently following procedures and meeting regulatory and customer experience requirements
· May make effective independent decisions, when necessary
· Works with management to identify process improvements
· Contributes in project settings in a limited capacity
· Investigates and resolves customer issues with little or no assistance
· Provides support to customer facing associates for international and domestic wires
· May be trained to support multiple payment processes
- High School Diploma, GED, or Military Experience
-At least 1 year banking experience
-At least 1 year customer service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.