|Between $65 - 75 / Year
|Admin - Clerical|
|Long Island City, New York 11101
|Relevant Work Experience|
|Between 5 to 10 years|
|H.S. or Equivalent
Executive Asst to VP of Compliance- $65-75K
Location is Long Island City- Great commute from NYC and Long Island.
Great Opportunity! Growth and BIG PERKS!
Exec.Asst to VP of Compliance- Looking for a true right arm that can take on multiple projects.
This role is more than an assistant- working on projects and must be able to handle all logistics and have very good writing skills.
• Prioritize requests and manage information effectively
• Draft professional correspondence with accuracy in MS Word
• Prepare and Maintain Excel Spreadsheets for Compliance & Insurance tracking purposes
• Handle Vetting Packages for various vendors and subcontractors
• Prepare Insurance Presentations with guidance of Director
• Request & track Certificates of Insurance
• Expedite payments, as needed
• Attend meetings and local industry events with Director, as needed
• Participate in Webinars as a source of training
• Complete Pre-Qualification Questionnaires
• 5+ years experience working in similar position; construction or legal/compliance field a plus
• Proficient in MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Outlook, Access (a plus)
• Highly motivated team player
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Must possess natural organizational talents and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to foresee needs before they arise and come up with solutions to problems quickly
Must have 5-10 years admin.asst experience.
Good writing and computer skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled