Starbucks Coffee Shift Supervisor in Brooklyn, New York
STARBUCKS is hiring SHIFT SUPERVISOR for their BROOKLYN locations.
This position contributes to Starbucks' success by assisting the Store Manager in executing store operations during scheduled shifts. This job deploys partners and delegates tasks so that partners can create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers.
One (1) year of customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Available to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings, weekends, nights and/or holidays.
- Meet store operating policies and standards, including providing quality beverages and food products, cash handling and store safety and security, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Six (6) months experience in a position that required constant interacting with and fulfilling the requests of customers.
- Prepare and coach the preparation of food and beverages to standard recipes or customized for customers, including recipe changes such as temperature, quantity of ingredients or substituted ingredients.
- At least six (6) months experience delegating tasks to other employees and/or coordinating the tasks of two (2) or more employees.
Some Required Skills:
- Ability to direct the work of others
- Knowledge of the retail environment
Apply online at: https://www.starbucks.com/careers/retail-careers then search via zip code to select the specific stores.
Select job title; SHIFT SUPERVISOR
After applying online, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct referral. Please type the word "Starbucks" on subject line of email.