Amneal Pharmaceuticals of New York LLC Compression Operator III in Brookhaven, New York
- The Compression Operator is responsible for the set-up and operation of the compression machine in accordance with Company Standard Operating Procedures and maintaining 100% cGMP & compliance to ensure the production of quality products.
- To run the compression machine at the optimum RPM/ SPM's. Trouble shooting during Compression Operation.
- To A clean and set the machine using correct tooling. (Dedicated work takes 12 hours to complete the work, needs to perform every 15 days for manufacturing same product.)
- To able to understand the room release procedure in order to perform the duties whenever the need arises.
- To review the batch folders for all data entered once the compression is completed. Inform Supervisor/Designee for any discrepancy/missing data.
- To train the fellow junior operators regarding the setting up the machine and making the initial sample.
- Provide On Job Training to Operator Level-I and II regarding checking Tablets/capsules for any defects, checking Tablets/Capsules parameters and initial machine adjustment.
- Make initial sample, follow IPQA process.
- Manage/monitor control substance handling and manufacturing/sampling/Testing/storage procedure.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO