Ricoh Americas Corporation Senior Product Manager- Product Marketing (Customer Communications Management/Mail Services) in West Caldwell, New Jersey
Candidates for this position may be located anywhere within the US.
Maintains field related product and/or services information, competitive research, management of launch process, field surveys, record and analyze success of product and/or services related programs and launches. This position deals with Customer Communications Management and is focused to Mail Room Services. Experience in Managed Services and/or Production Print product/services sales is preferred.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides leadership, within Ricoh as Subject Matter Expert relative to market, industry, channels and competitive areas for their assigned portfolio. Thoroughly knowledgeable on technical operation for their assigned devices. / Features / functionality of assigned products.
- Management of the RAC Product Launch Database and / or Aftermarket Database; ensures all launch steps are completed by required deadlines.
- Evaluate technology trends and opportunities through 3c (customer, competitor and company) analysis.
- Responsible for overall business initiatives and management for a group of products (hardware and/or consumables) and/or services throughout the product life cycle.
- Proactively works with RAC Management and RCL to understand and influence product and/or services strategies, roadmaps, positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Conducts business case analysis on new products and/or services to determine profitability, portfolio positioning, marketing & sales strategy, placement forecast and success metrics.
- Provides leadership, help set direction, and establish requirements with internal groups and vendors for go-to market deliverables (e.g. sales tools, collaterals, pricing, competitive positioning, demo equipment and web content for external sites) required for successful product and/or services launch.
- Collaborates with the cross functional resources necessary for successful product and/or services acquisition, launch and ongoing management (e.g. supply chain, customer service, professional services, administration, sales operations, channel marketing, integrated marketing communication & events, digital customer experience and technology center etc.).
- Creates and executes product and/or services marketing and launch programs that help drive revenue and market share goals in assigned product and/or services area.
- Proactively works with Channel Marketing to develop and execute revenue growth and market share programs.
- Coordinates development of internal and external Marketing specific deliverables such as launch announcements, product alerts, competitive bulletins, sales tools, limited inventory & inventory depletion notices, marketing programs and marketing collaterals.
- Works with finance and reporting resources to define requirements for analysis and reporting related to key data such as forecasting, placements, revenue, profitability etc. Conduct andpresent analysis based on this data on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis to all levels of the Organization.
- Maintains interaction with field sales force and customer base.
- Participates in voice of customer & sales ride along activities including the development of web surveys and going out to customer sites.
- Acts as resource for product and/or services and market related inquiries.
- Supports customer events (e.g. trade shows, presentations etc.).
- Conducts comparative analysis against competitors and provide input for strategic planning of product and/or services direction and features.
- Maintains relationships with - and gather information from - outside resources (consultants, research companies) that can be fed into competitive analysis and product and/or services planning.
- Assesses impact of technology, product and/or services and competitive trends, develop anticipated competitive scenarios/directions.
- Provides input on product and services strategy, design and selection.
- Coordinates transition of new products and services from development into product marketing and insure readiness for launch.
- Facilitates integration of products into overall services strategies and go-to-market plan.
- Understand and communicate aftermarket business trends and issues.
- Support revenue growth / tdv through RAC's PSI process with focus on timely and effective PSI management for pre and post launch activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 10 years of business experience required.
- Expert knowledge of sales environment required.
- Expert knowledge of assigned product area required.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.