Celgene Specialist III, Accounts Receivable in Summit, New Jersey
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assist department with daily activities including billings, returns, and adjustments.
• Perform a comprehensive analysis of customer accounts. Investigate and collect on the aged balances; distribute statements.
• Thoroughly review and pursue collection of wholesaler/distributor auto-deductions, including those relating to chargebacks.
• Review and apply daily customer remittances against open receivables.
• Identify and recommend process improvements and system solutions to enhance the efficiency of the overall AR process.
• Address all internal and external customer inquiries in a timely, professional, and effective manner.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders including Order Processing, Chargeback, and Trade Teams, as well as Financial Systems (IT) on resolution of AR related issues.
• Assist in the development of standard desk procedures and customer related analytics.
• Assist with ad-hoc projects and reporting, like key performance indicators and month end reconciliations, as necessary for current business support.
• BS/BA in Accounting or Finance with 3 or more years of experience or Assoc Degree with 5+years of experience
• Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Strong computer skills, proficient with excel
• Be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently along with strong problem solving ability.
• Working knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry & Oracle financial system strongly preferred.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Specialist III, Accounts Receivable
Location: Summit, NJ, US
Job ID: 17000335