Celgene Senior Manager, Global Health Economics/Outcomes Research, Inflammation & Immunology in Summit, New Jersey
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Senior Manager of Global HEOR, Inflammation & Immunology is responsible for:
· Executing HEOR strategic plans to support I&I in-market and development compounds, which could involve:
· Research and perform critical analysis of medical and scientific evidence as the basis for disease burden/unmet needs, disease management guidelines and pharmacoeconomic comparisons of therapies.
· Document unmet needs by demonstrating economic and humanistic burden of illness in planned/approved indications
· Plan, design and implement health outcomes programs to support the value proposition for Celgene Immunology products
· Collect real life evidence and demonstrate real life values for Celgene Immunology products, including prospective or retrospective database analyses, patient registries, and other type of primary and secondary outcomes research
· Support adaptation of economic models with clinical and economic data inputs
· Assure timely execution of HEOR projects and arrange data sharing forum among affiliates and global teams.
· Project management from concept to final deliverable including publication
· Work with Access Strategy brand leaders to develop HEOR publication strategy to support value proposition(s) for Celgene Immunology products globally
· Execute HEOR publication plan and make sure the internal and external HEOR publication review is completed in timely manner.
· Support Access Strategy brand leaders in identification and implementation of appropriate PRO instruments to support patient benefits in clinical studies
· Maintain awareness of global HEOR requirements, PRO guidelines, regulatory legislation, best practices, and case studies.
-This position will require up to 20% travel, both within US and international.
• Advanced degree (MD, PhD, MS/MPH, PharmD) with experience in epidemiology, economics, public health policy, econometrics, pharmacoeconomics, psychometrics and health services research
· At least 3 years of HEOR experience in the pharmaceutical industry or HEOR consulting firms.
•Excellent analytical skills, including in-depth knowledge of health outcomes, PROs, retrospective database and evidence-based medicine methodologies.
•Experience in managing multiple projects across a variety of health outcomes methodologies and therapeutic areas.
•Track record of published research in peer review journals and poster/oral presentations at scientific meetings.
•Background in immunology area such as psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, MS, IBD is preferred but not required
•Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal, and organizational/administrative skills.
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Senior Manager, Global Health Economics/Outcomes Research, Inflammation & Immunology
Location: Summit, NJ, US
Job ID: 17000162