Celgene Senior Manager, Analytics Digital in Summit, New Jersey
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
In an effort to exceed strategic and operational requirements, the Senior Manager, US Analytics will support US Commercial Analytics Organization through digital analytics, Tableau dashboards, reporting and analytical data driven designs. This person must have extensive digital and data design experience focused on the delivery of effective communication along with results in the areas of data analysis, insights, analytics, and determining effective approaches on complex problem solving.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Build and advocate data-fueled dashboards which enable quick insights that help our cross-functional partners improve outcomes.
• Partner with customers to identify and support key strategies to drive the brands strategic imperatives, with a strong focus on digital insights, actions & visual analytics.
• Focused on discovery of the digital insights hidden in vast, disparate amounts of data to help us make smarter decisions in Commercial organization
• Ability to perform analysis with an emphasis on presenting results in a clear manner
• Provide insight into leading analytical communication practices, and ultimately produce new and creative solutions that will become part of our core deliverables.
• Work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
• Research, design, implement, and validate cutting-edge dashboards to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
• Provide expertise on Tableau and Dashboard concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the organization.
• Primary interface for Digital Marketing, Tableau and other 3rd party analytics dashboard vendors
• Other responsibilities as deemed necessary
• Bachelors Degree in business, economics, statistics, design, marketing or related quantitative discipline
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital, data driven dashboard designs
• Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration skills
• Knowledge of Tableau, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Possesses high level initiative, ability to multi-task, and is passionate about asking and answering questions in large datasets
• Designs advanced visualizations, presentations across predictive and prescriptive analytics
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), with the ability to communicate across multiple functions and levels
• 5+ years’ experience in visual data design, digital, analysis and deploying the results Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Healthcare experience preferred but not necessary
• Some travel may be required
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.
Senior Manager, Analytics Digital
Location: Summit, NJ, US
Job ID: 17000743