BlackRock Private Equity Information Management in Princeton, New Jersey
BlackRock is a global leader in investment management, risk management and advisory services for institutional and retail clients. At December 31, 2016, BlackRock’s AUM was $5.1 trillion. BlackRock helps clients around the world meet their goals and overcome challenges with a range of products that include separate accounts, mutual funds, iShares® (exchange-traded funds), and other pooled investment vehicles. BlackRock also offers risk management, advisory and enterprise investment system services to a broad base of institutional investors through BlackRock Solutions®. As of December 31, 2016, the firm had approximately 13,000 employees in more than 30 countries and a major presence in global markets, including North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East and Africa. For additional information, please visit the Company’s website atwww.blackrock.com| Twitter: @blackrock_news | Blog:www.blackrockblog.com| LinkedIn:www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
Business Unit Overview:
With investor commitments since inception of approximately $24 billion, BlackRock Private Equity Partners (“PEP”) provides a broad array of private market solutions primarily through co-mingled and customized private equity strategies combining primary fund commitments, direct co-investments and secondary investments. PEP operates as an integrated global team with major offices in Princeton, NJ, London, Zurich and Hong Kong.This position is with PEP’s Information Management Team in Princeton, New Jersey.
BlackRock Private Equity Partners (PEP) is seeking an experienced individual to join its Information Management team in Princeton, NJ as a reporting and analytics associate. The candidate will be an integral member of PEP’s Information Management team focused on the implementation of performance reporting and analytic analysis capabilities. This position demands strong analytical capabilities and proficiency in managing large universes of information. Ability to correlate and manipulate data is essential.
- Designing information repositories;
- Defining reporting requirements;
- Designing/building analytic dashboards and reporting models.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in reporting and analytical analysis within a financial services organization. Private equity experience is a plus;
- A strong and proven background in managing information, correlating data and reconciling details;
- A detailed understanding of data concepts especially supporting alternative investment products;
- Past experience with reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and visualization platforms such as Tableau is required;
- The ability to analyze requests, define business requirements and drive solutions is required;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- A history of successful professional and academic achievement, including a blend of strong analytical and interpersonal skills with thoughtful and reasoned judgment.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
Job Function: Investment Management (Trading, Research, Portfolio Management)
Organization: Inv-Alt-Private Equity Partners
Title: Private Equity Information Management
Primary Location: Americas-United States-Princeton
Requisition ID: 172144
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2017, 9:24:21 AM