Google Strategic Partner Manager, Offline Measurement Impact in New York, New York
Google's line of products and services to clients never stops growing. Strategic Partner Managers have the rare opportunity to build a long-lasting relationship with our top partners. You cultivate these existing partnerships to make sure they can take full advantage of Google's ever-growing suite of offerings. You possess strong relationship-building skills and are apt to see mutually beneficial opportunities with partners in order to best represent our users, products and programs.
Google is constantly working on partnerships with leading measurement providers that can drive innovation by measuring more advertising campaigns and a wider variety of advertising formats and by developing the most accurate understanding of impact possible.
As the Strategic Partner Manager of Offline Measurement Impact, you will manage relationships with key, industry-leading partners that specialize in measurement and lead partnership efforts to co-develop measurement solutions for Google’s most important advertisers. You will work closely with the Product Management, Legal, Marketing and Sales Teams to initiate and manage our strategic partnerships in this area. Armed with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you will implement new partnerships and manage/renew our existing strategic partnerships across the business. Some of the attributes you'll bring to this job include strong attention to detail, outstanding communication and project management skills and a collegial personality.
Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The team partners with Publishers and App Developers of all sizes to promote their ad inventory, working with Google's broad range of partner solutions including AdSense, DoubleClick Platform Solutions and the Ad Exchange, across mobile, display, and video formats, helping our partners and their audiences get the most out of the web. In addition, the Partnerships team supports Google’s own product teams with essential partnerships to help power Google’s user experiences in search, maps, travel, shopping, payments and more.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Google strategy and products across Ads and Commerce and specifically Google measurement. Develop an understanding of the partnership landscape within offline measurement.
- Open doors with potential partners, lead exploratory talks, build consensus with senior executives internal and external to Google, negotiating complex strategic partnerships that are often first-of-its-kind, manage partnerships to deliver results, and build strong long-term partner relationships.
- Serve as ongoing relationship manager for the partnerships you complete, helping to realize and optimize value from the partnership.
- Work closely with Product, Legal, Marketing and Sales to drive related partnerships from concept to launch. Identify the most suitable partners, and structure and negotiate high-impact strategic partnerships.
- Devise regional and local go-to-market plans to launch Google’s products in international markets. Identify and prioritize partner targets; become an expert on each target’s organization, business model, and strategic priorities.
- 5 years of experience in Strategic Partner Management.
- 5 years of experience in advertising effectiveness measurement.
- Experience with sales, negotiation, and project management.
- Experience in negotiating complex agreements and business.
- Work experience in measuring online to offline ad effectiveness.
- Extensive understanding of Google ad products.
- Extensive understanding of Google measurement products.
- Ability to work across disciplines and teams to create opportunities for partners in a cross-functional environment.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.