UBS Financial Services Senior Wealth Strategy Associate in New York, New York
Are you a detail-oriented troubleshooter? Do you know how to provide support as part of a team? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide operational support to the trading desk including trade bookings, report generation, liaising with settlement groups, trade and system reconciliations
– establish a strong control environment around trade capture and risk
– manage trading flow into relative systems and investigate any trade breaks and irregularities
– work with partners in logistics areas to resolve trade discrepancies on new trade events, escalating high risk items
-Efficient in Bloomberg
-Knowledge of Municipal Bonds
-Trade allocation, bid/ask list
What we offer:
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step:
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements:
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
You’ll be working as part of Wealth Management Americas / Investment Bank (Regional Sales / Institutional Equities Group) RIS FI accounts are serviced off the Wealth Management platform but provide accounts with the full product suite of the institutional platform that is provided by the Investment Bank.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in finance or business
– experience in financial services
– series 7 and 66 licenses
– an excellent communicator, with top-notch interpersonal skills
– analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– a dynamic and flexible team player
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Job Reference #: 160167BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Title: Senior Wealth Strategy Associate
City: New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - New York
Function Category: Business management, administration and support, Equities, Investment Banking, Operations, Sales and trading, Trading