Bank of America Senior Auditor in New York, New York
Independently executes assigned audit activities. Support Audit Incharge and execute Audit testing for allocated Audit areas. Utilizes analytical, auditing, automation skill to execute assigned responsibilities. Evaluates impact of all control deficiencies in an audit, expands and refines control deficiency documentation to drive actionable business impact, influences management on sufficiency of correctives actions, recommends audit rating. Participates in development of risk based audit strategy. Exercises judgment; builds influence with business partners and begins to apply deep and broad business acumen. Coaches/trains individual associates in execution of audit assignments. Global Markets business knowledge of processes and controls, excel at risk/reward trade-off. Basic project management and coaching/associate assignment management skills.
Required Job Skills:
• MUST have a minimum 2-3+ years in an Audit, Risk, Business Control, Compliance, Finance or related experience
• Strong understanding of Global Markets business, Investment Banking, Underwriting, Trading, Sales and related control objectives and regulatory requirements.
• Ability to plan, execute and evaluate audit test plans within a risk based audit methodology.
• Sound organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills. - Ability to successfully communicate to influence management and lead change in both strategic and tactical initiatives.
• Self Starter, desire to learn able to teach others, high energy, positive attitude, exhibits flexibility.
• Strong analytical skills. Ability to analyze large amounts of data and turn it into usable information.
• Ability to work in a very detailed manner as well as to look broadly across a population and develop connections and themes identifying risk and concerns.
• Ability to juggle multiple work efforts and to quickly change direction, as needed
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
• Ability to converse with management on all levels
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to converse with management on all levels.
• Bachelors degree
Desired Job Skills:
• Advanced degree
• CPA preferred
• Strong presentation skills
Posting Date : 06/18/2017
Location : US-NY-New York, US-NC-Charlotte
Travel : Yes, 15% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.