Experian Senior Associate - CCM Client Services in New York, New York
Job Description - Senior Associate - CCM Client Services (171036)
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Senior Associate - CCM Client Services-Job Number:171036
Cross Channel Marketing (CCM) empowers marketers to seamlessly execute timely and coordinated marketing interactions through a single channel or across multiple channels. CCM's fully integrated cross-channel marketing platform provides a central location for marketers to create, edit and proof content, as well as to manage business rules for customer interactions across one or multiple channels. The CCM group is the partner of choice for today’s leading enterprises, and we are best defined by who we work with. We work with the largest percentage of the top online retailers, and more than our next five competitors combined. We have a total portfolio of over 300 respected companies. The Client Services team is comprised of talented and driven employees. It is a fast, collaborative and dynamic working environment. The Department is recruiting like minded, ambitious, detail oriented and results driven team members. The Client Services Department has clear growth opportunities for entry level to senior management.
Role Introduction -
Senior Associates play a critical and essential role for the strategy, production and delivery of our clients’ email campaigns and projects. The ideal candidate should be detailed oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive “can do” professional attitude. We are looking for team players who thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic division within a large matrixed organization. Experiences with an interactive or agency background are a plus but Cross-channel Marketing will teach and provide all the necessary skills to thrive and be successful in this role. If you have a sense of humor, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.
• Setting up, testing, and deploying our clients' cross-channel marketing campaigns using our proprietary, web-based application
• Interacting with clients on a daily basis and answers questions regarding production status, project questions or application inquiries
• Training clients on the functionality of our web-based application
• Helping clients interpret the results of their cross-channel marketing campaigns
• Managing our clients' subscriber databases, including creating and updating their lists and segmenting data for targeted cross-channel marketing campaigns
• Helping our clients build and improve their cross-channel marketing strategies
• Accountability for resolving client issues, proposing solutions and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution
• Create client presentations to support the sales process
• Ownership of special projects from start to completion, with little supervision and oversight
• Training of new account managers and mentoring account managers in their professional development
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years industry experience
• Intermediate Proficiency with HTML
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Excel for managing data and performing quantitative analysis
• Understanding of databases and related technology query tools like Microsoft Access a plus
• Strong analytical skills for interpreting data into reports a plus
• Experience in the cross-channel marketing industry is a plus – either the vendor or client side
• Client management experience is a plus
• Strong oral and written communication skills with keen attention to detail
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines
• Demonstrates enthusiasm towards colleagues and clients
• Ability to build effective working relationships with others inside and outside the organization
Primary Location:United States-New York-New York
Job Posting:06/05/2017, 8:27:21 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of Experian to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All employment practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner designed to ensure that employees and applicants for employment are not subjected to discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting and/or recruitment advertising and selection for hire. As part of the company’s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action policy, Experian will also take affirmative action as called for by applicable laws and Executive Orders to ensure that minority group individuals, females, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, other protected veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and qualified disabled persons are introduced into our workforce and considered for promotional opportunities.
Experian is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where Experian applicants and employees are treated with respect and dignity. This policy is in accordance with State and Federal laws and reaffirms our company’s continuing commitment to both the spirit and intent of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and policies.
Experian provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-830-5022. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Experian will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with Experian.