Google Publisher Curriculum Manager in New York, New York
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA
The Business Strategy and Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with strong day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Publisher Curriculum Manager, you will conceptualize, design, develop, and launch product education programs and courses for the Google’s Publisher-facing teams.
With a focus on driving readiness around key strategic priorities and goals set by the business, you will independently own and manage working relationships with key stakeholders across functions, including executive stakeholders where relevant ,while also work with team members who will support you in course design and development.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Create a learning strategy and curriculum that is in sync with business priorities and business plans.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute high-quality learning programs and courses.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working as a Global Product Lead, Industry Manager, Analytical Lead or in a similar role.
- Experience with Google’s Publisher business and products.
- Project and stakeholder management experience.
- Experience with monetization and yield management in the publishing industry.
- Experience in creating and delivering high-quality learning solutions and client-facing content (e.g. presentation decks, web content, case studies, multimedia-based eLearning, etc).
- Experience in independently managing large projects with cross-functional stakeholders.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.