Akamai Technologies, Inc. Marketing Program Specialist.. in New York, New York
Marketing Program Specialist..
New York, United States
5 days ago Post Date
009282 Requisition #
Akamai is currently seeking a talented, self-directed Marketing Program Specialist to add to our growing Global Marketing Team. This individual will be responsible for supporting our sales efforts through SEM, SEO, Content, Remarketing and a variety of other digital programs. You will leverage your marketing experience to communicate the company's products and raise awareness of our brand in the target markets. This individual will work with program marketers and campaign owners to develop materials, conduct market research and develop strategies to improve overall international sales. You will act as a champion of change and inspire others to learn, test, and look at things differently.
• Develop best practices for SEM, SEO and Content.
• Partner with global campaigns and field marketing teams to implement programs that
continuously improve our digital marketing KPIs.
• Oversee the creation of new digital offers by identifying the gaps and collaborating with internal
teams and/or external agencies in the development.
• Partner with marketing operations team to define and implement new functionality
and lead new implementation projects.
• Continuously analyze our digital marketing programs to find and implement new efficiencies
• Manage the lifecycle of our digital marketing programs, including developing the strategy,
determining appropriate marketing mix, recommend landing pages, writing ad copy, performing
A/B and multi-variant testing, and reporting on results.
• Communicate corporate plans and programs to all international offices and teams
• Provide input into the global digital marketing programs
• Improve the targeting of our digital programs based on buyer persona, segment-specific
attributes, buying behavior, etc.
• Expand and evolve our digital effort by researching new types of digital activities to pilot, work
with 3rd party vendors, present recommendations to team, and manage pilot program from
concept to completion.
• Provide regular updates on our digital strategy, performance and results.
• 2 years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree
• Understanding of Google AdWords & Bing paid search platforms, including keyword
development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative
keywords, conversion rates, etc.
• Experience with Bid Management Tools (Media Optimizer, DS3, Kenshoo, Marin).
• Basic understanding of digital marketing vehicles such as SEO, Display and Content
• Proven experience executing test and learn plans that continuously improve program engagement and effectiveness, with a heavy focus on lead generation initiatives.
• Experience with large SEM campaigns with media budgets exceeding $1M per year.
• Ability to harness changing integration abilities among digital tools/platforms to maximize project/client goals.
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with business analysis and presenting results.
• Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills; ability to learn.
• Experience in B2B a plus.
About Akamai Technologies
Akamai is the global leader in Content Delivery Network (CDN) services, making the Internet business ready—fast, reliable, and secure—for its customers. The company's advanced web performance, mobile performance, cloud security and media delivery solutions are revolutionizing how businesses optimize consumer, enterprise and entertainment experiences for any device, anywhere. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Akamai has offices around the world and operates the most pervasive, highly distributed CDN—with more than 200,000 servers in 110 or more countries—delivering up to 30% of all Web traffic. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/careers.
Akamai is a growing, and evolving, company with offices and operations around the world. As such, we strive to foster inclusive and representative workplaces where all employees are wholly welcome, and enabled to share and benefit from each other’s diverse contributions, as one global team. Our commitment to diversity reaches beyond our corporate offices, to our business partners and suppliers who share the same principles, and whose employees we value as integral to the Akamai business family. Learn more atwww.akamai.com/diversity.
Akamai Technologies is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. If you'd like more information about EEO rights under United States law, please click here.