American Express Manager - Int'l Account Development (New York, NY) in New York, New York
The American Express Global Corporate Payments (GCP) organization is seeking a seasoned finance professional with demonstrated experience in commercial lending or corporate finance. * This individual will partner with the Amex GCP field organization and risk management to support negotiation and structuring of credit agreements with institutional clients. * They will be expected to support in the preparation of client-facing pitch materials and contractual documentation. * The consultant will liaise with stakeholders to prepare an offer, negotiate risk language and deal pricing in conjunction with the Amex business development team.
- Deep experience in financial analysis
- Hands-on experience in fundamental credit risk analysis and financial covenant modeling
- Working knowledge of corporate finance and high-level understanding of credit markets
- Experience in working with institutional clients (preferably in a financial-services context)
- Working knowledge of credit contracts, covenants, collateral types and key contractual issues
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Basic understanding of payment and/or travel management industries
- MBA or equivalent graduate degree is preferred
- CFA charter or other certifications strongly desired
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Title: Manager - Int'l Account Development (New York, NY)
Location: New York-New York
Requisition ID: 17007456