Honeywell Penetration Testing Intern in Morristown, New Jersey
Penetration Testing Intern
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within Honeywell.
Honeywell Home and Building Technologies (HBT) is a global leader for products and technologies that are installed in more than 150 million homes and 10 million buildings worldwide. These offerings enable homeowners to stay connected and in control of home comfort, security, fire systems, and air and water purification, and support building owners and occupants to ensure their facilities are safe, comfortable, and sustainable. Honeywell also is a pioneer in the Internet of Things, developing the next generation of connected offerings.
HBT is looking for a Penetration Intern to join us for summer 2018 in Golden Valley, MN.
The Penetration Testing Intern will assist with assessing and evaluating the security posture of a variety of Honeywell Products and partner technologies.
- Assist with the penetration testing and vulnerability assessment across all HBT
- Assist in the development of modular, repeatable, effective Security Testing processes
- Work with cross functional teams to develop remediation suggestions
Report observations using our standardized reporting structure
70 Penetration Testing
YOU MUST HAVE
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Security, Cyber Security, or related,
- Completion of Junior year at time of internship and able to complete an internship prior to graduating.
- Due to contractual agreements, must be US citizen or permanent resident
- Pursuing Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Security, Cyber Security, or related
- Exposure to software development languages
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment
- Motivated to drive improvements in a challenging environment
- Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
Nonexempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD9762
- Category: Engineering
- Location: USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.