The New York Foundling Therapist in Manhattan, New York
- Conduct assessments, including review of referral information, identifying and engaging key participants, identifying systemic strengths and weaknesses.
- Engage key participants in active change-oriented treatment by identifying and overcoming barriers to engagement.
- Implement problem conceptualization, treatment planning, intervention implementation, outcome review and strategy revision procedure using the treatment model's analytic process.
- Provide home-based clinical treatment using methods compatible with the treatment model's principles and practices.
- Participate in all model program training, supervision and consultation activities.
- Maintain clear, concise, and timely documentation.
- Provide some on-call consultations to clients and families.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or related subject area.
- Experience with family therapy or individual therapy preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Requisition Number: 17-0547
Post Date: 7/17/2017