The New York Foundling Clinical Supervisor in Manhattan, New York
- Supervise MST-PSYCH program, provide supervision of therapists covering clinical cases.
- Ensure that all requirements are met for the monitoring of the Documentation systems.
- Review and approve all treatment plans.
- Conduct weekly supervision to assure adherence to MST-PSYCH treatment plans.
- Conduct individual supervision as needed to target clinician competency needs and to remove individual barriers to effective implementation of MST-PSYCH Treatment.
- Assure appropriate documentation of clinical effort to allow for peer and supervisory input and to meet all reporting and communication needs of funding and referral sources.
- Provide supportive and corrective feedback to clinicians to promote clinical outcomes.
- Provide administrative support targeting systemic barriers to treatment success.
- Assure availability of clinical and administrative support to clinicians 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- Assure Therapist accessibility to clients when needed at times most likely to promote engagement.
- Assure that clinicians achieve engagement with all key participants.
- Provide direct clinical training to assure clinician competency in all clinical areas relating to the implementation of MST-PSYCH interventions.
- Assure that all assessments are comprehensive and provide adequate information to determine the causes and correlates of referral behaviors to direct effective treatment within the ecological context.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology, Social Work.
- Licensed Clinician - LCSW or LMHC.
Requisition Number: 17-0453
Post Date: 6/19/2017
Title: Clinical Supervisor