Collabera System Analyst (Ariba) in Jersey City, New Jersey
System Analyst (Ariba)
Location:Jersey City, New JerseyUS
Job Title: System Analyst (Ariba)
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 4+ month contract with potential of extension
• Reporting to the VP of Financial Operations of the Americas – Procure to Pay, the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for the administration and managing the upstream and downstream modules of SAP Ariba On-Demand application.
• Daily responsibilities include providing support to end users, troubleshoot, maintain, configure and enhance existing processes.
• Experience with SAP Ariba Upstream and Downstream modules
• Day to day support & administration activities around SAP Ariba P2P, Sourcing, and Contract modules including: User Administration, Queue Management, Approval Flow Administration, Interface issue resolution.
• Participate in project related activities – meetings, document test cases, testing, issue resolution
• Design, configure, test, debug and document Ariba process workflows and templates
• Set up system user groups, roles, and permissions
• Perform configuration tasks in coordination with business process owners
• Provide guidance and training to users
• Evaluate business needs and convert to system design and development
• Partner with Technology Group to lead and drive new design and development
• Consultant in planning and implementing system and operational changes
• Aligns communications strategy to keep business partners informed of progress / benefits relating to strategic projects and initiatives
• Identify ongoing management and compliance reporting needs
• Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
• Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
• Thrive on collaborating with the implementation team as well as internal and external customers
• High proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio)
• Lead efforts with the Information Technology Group installing of upgrades/maintenance releases/patches as needed
• Maintenance of business models and data flow processes
• Oversees systems testing and ensures problem resolution
• Prepares user test plans, user documentation, and user training plans for upgrades.
• Regularly provides guidance and training end users.
• Report development for system stewards
• Adhere to company policies and best practices
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Must possess ability to make appropriate business judgments and decisions independently.
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels of an organization within a fast paced environment and successfully balance multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Education, Licensure, Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of Business analysis experience required
• 3+ years of System Administration required
Note: To apply for this opportunity, please send your updated resume at email@example.com or give a call on 973-646-9983.
Ariba, Administration and support