Macy's Cheshire, CT - Macy's Logistics: Asset Protection Officer, Full Time/Part Time, Various Shifts in Cheshire, Connecticut
* Job Overview: *
Responsible for the protection of company assets and associates.
Essential Functions: *
• Completion of reports; i.e., inbound/outbound trailer logs, common carrier logs, discrepancy reports. • Maintain access control of all who enter and exit the facility. • Respond to alarm system. • Conduct audits on common carriers. • Monitor associate activities • Monitor activities of visitors/truckers. • Enforce all facility rules and regulations • Respond to building emergencies • Operate power equipment • Operate CCTV • Any other function management deems essential
- Education/Experience: *
- * • High School Diploma or equivalent. • Prior security and distribution center experience preferred
- Communication Skills: *
- * • Ability to read, write and interpret instructional documents such as reports and procedure manuals. • Must be able to communicate with all levels of associates and executives.
- Mathematical Skills: *
- * • Basic math functions
Reasoning Ability: *
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. • Ability to make independent decisions and sound decisions within proper policy and procedure guidelines
- Physical Demands: *
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking; • May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. • Ability to lift 50lbs.
Other Skills: *
• Sense of urgency, organization skills, ability to work independently and ability to maintain confidentiality; • Work harmoniously and effectively with others as part of a team.
- Work Hours: *
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Connecticut-Cheshire
Job: Asset Protection
Req ID: LOG06174